Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What tyre you current use? Please vote...

Go down 
+9
Doudou
vincentm3
vvhooi
KeNjIaLeX SnG
genny
kk88
Trinity
hLmiLk
l o u i s
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Goodyear (non Stock)
What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Dunlop
What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Michelin / BF Goodrich
What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Bridgestone
What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Yokohama
 20% [ 4 ]
Falken
 20% [ 4 ]
Kumho
What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maxxis
What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Continental
 0% [ 0 ]
Hankook
What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
vincentm3
President
President
vincentm3

What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What tyre you current use? Please vote...   What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Captray wrote:
Falken Ziex 912 Supporter here... And always (May be) cheers cheers cheers cheers
Why u will always support dis brand ,izit de name so nice or de tyre so tasty n delicios........haha Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Captray
TeamSecret's Friend
Captray

PostSubject: Re: What tyre you current use? Please vote...   What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 pm

vincentm3 wrote:
Captray wrote:
Falken Ziex 912 Supporter here... And always (May be) cheers cheers cheers cheers
Why u will always support dis brand ,izit de name so nice or de tyre so tasty n delicios........haha Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Mr. P, are you okay?? Have you knock your head towards any M3 recently???

I found that your question is kind of difficult to answer la, let me think 1st k Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakurastallionz.com
hLmiLk
Official Member
Official Member
hLmiLk

PostSubject: Re: What tyre you current use? Please vote...   What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Captray wrote:

I found that your question is kind of difficult to answer la, let me think 1st k Laughing

just ignore him...he asking nonsense... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.enigo.com.my
l o u i s
Vice President
Vice President
l o u i s

PostSubject: Re: What tyre you current use? Please vote...   What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm

vincentm3 wrote:
Captray wrote:

what you asking?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Captray
TeamSecret's Friend
Captray

PostSubject: Re: What tyre you current use? Please vote...   What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:14 pm

hLmiLk wrote:
Captray wrote:

just ignore him...he asking nonsense... Laughing Laughing

Thanx for reminding bro, do u think I really care to attend to his silly nonsense?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakurastallionz.com
hLmiLk
Official Member
Official Member
hLmiLk

PostSubject: Re: What tyre you current use? Please vote...   What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:34 am

Captray wrote:

Thanx for reminding bro, do u think I really care to attend to his silly nonsense?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

good...i also lazy to answer his questions sometimes... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.enigo.com.my
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tyre you current use? Please vote...   What tyre you current use? Please vote... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2